The Jaycar XC5209 is a Bluetooth/NFC/Line-in audio speaker, powered by plug-in electricity or the inbuilt rechargeable batteries. Phones and Tablets can be paired with the Speaker to play music from such devices.
Serial number: N/A
Output Power: 2 x 3WRMS
Bluetooth® Range: 10m
Frequency Response: 90Hz~18kHz
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Charging Time: 3.5 – 4 hours
Playback at max. volume: 5 hours
Playback at 80% volume: 6.5 – 7 hours
Dimensions: 170 (L) x 65 (H) x 35 (W) mm
1. Slide the power button to the ON position, the blue LED at the front of the speaker will be flashing quickly and the speaker will sound briefly “Bluetooth mode on”. It is now in Bluetooth® pairing mode.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth® Technology pairing of your device, and search for ‘XC5209’. Select this name and input 000o as the password if prompted. The speaker will sound “Matching OK”, and the blue LED at the front of the speaker will flash slowly to show that the pairing has been successful.
3. Select the music to play from your device.
1. After powering on the unit, use a 3.5mm audio cable to connect your music device with the speaker. The LED on the front will turn red and the speaker will sound “Under Line-in Mode.”
2. Select the music to play from your device.
To achieve good audio performance some balancing between the volume level of the Speaker and the volume level of the connected device is typically necessary.